Featured Book

LaTeX Beginners Guide

Who is online

In total there are 24 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 23 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1327 on Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:11 pm

Users browsing this forum: Johannes_B and 23 guests

Partner Sites

TeXwelt - Fragen und Antworten goLaTeX
TeXblog
TeXnicCenter
TeXample

Line Point Chart by Postscript

chartsAdd tags Information and discussion about graphics, figures & tables in LaTeX documents.

Line Point Chart by Postscript

Postby nguyennb on Sat Apr 20th, 2013

Hi all,

I am new to LaTeX. I want to create a line point chart by Postscript as to use this chart. Please tell me how should I do and send me a sample Postscript to generate a line point chart.

Nguyen
nguyennb

Re: Line Point Chart by Postscript

Postby localghost on Sun Apr 21st, 2013

nguyennb wrote:[…] I want to create a line point chart by Postscript as to use this chart. […]

Why Postscript? Are you familiar with this programming language? There are so much more convenient solutions.
nguyennb wrote:[…] Please tell me how should I do and send me a sample Postscript to generate a line point chart. […]

If you are looking for pre-built solutions, refer to a fee-based support. In a forum like this we prefer to discuss own approaches. So, show what you have tried so far by a self-contained and minimal example, explain the problems and we'll see what can be done to fix them.

Best regards and welcome to the board
Thorsten
LaTeX Community Moderator
How to make a "Minimal Example"
Board Rules
Avoidable Mistakes

¹ System: openSUSE 13.1 (Linux 3.11.10), TeX Live 2013 (vanilla), TeXworks 0.5 (r1351)
² Posting stopped indefinitely due to offenses
localghost
Site Moderator

Topic Tags

charts

Return to Graphics, Figures & Tables